The accommodation for all participants will be booked by the organizers, either at the Luisenplatz Hotel in Potsdam city centre or at the Landhotel in Golm.
For information about the hotels and directions to reach them, see the following links:
– Info about Luisenplatz Hotel
– Info about Landhotel Golm
and click “Weitere Informationen”
Workshop location: the talks will take place in the Seminar room 0.01 at the Albert Einstein Institute
– the address of the AEI is:
Am Muehlenberg 1, 14476 Golm
– you can find directions and maps to reach the Albert Einstein Institute at:
and relevant maps of the area, here:
other information on how to get to Golm can be found here:
For informations about public transport and local connections, you can use the search form for precise timetables in the Berlin-Potsdam area at:
external participants are suggested to have breakfast at their hotel, and lunch in the MPI canteen. These meals, as well as dinners, will be reimbursed through a per-diem together with travel expenses, after the workshop.
LUNCH AT THE CANTEEN
Payment at the canteen is by means of a special card only.
THEY DO NOT ACCEPT CASH.
In order to obtain and use the special card please follow these steps:
• There are 3 machines outside of the canteen in the central foyer. The leftmost one
will provide you with the special card when you insert a bill. There is a deposit of 5
EUR for the card that you will get back when you return the card at the end of your
stay. If you insert more than 5 EUR the additional amount will get charged to your
• The middle machine is for recharging your card. It accepts bills and EC/Maestro debit
cards. You can also check the current credit on your card in this machine.
• At your departure, please do not forget to return the card by putting it into the
rightmost machine and choose the option to return the credit and the deposit. The
machine will then dispense the money in coins.