On Tuesday the 7th and on Thursday the 9th, the workshop will be hosted by:
(click on the link for more detailed directions)
Orsay is located about 25 km. south-west of Paris.
RER direct route from Paris:
By car from Paris
GPS Programming: Rond-Point du 8 mai 1945
From Porte d’Orléans or Porte d’italie
– Take the A6 highway towards Lyon from the Porte d’Orléans or from the Porte d’Italie,
– Take the A10 highway towards Bordeaux-Chartres-Orléans and come off at the Orsay-Bures exit. Then, follow the D188 for about 8 km
– After 8 km, come off at the Bures-sur-Yvette/Gif-sur-Yvette exit (right after the Orsay one) and at the first roundabout, turn to the right on the route de Chartres.
– The entrance to IHÉS is located around 500 m on your right: N° 35 route de Chartres, just before the “Rond-point du 8 mai 1945″ roundabout.
From Pont de Sèvres
– Take N118 to CHARTRES – NANTES – ORLÉANS – BORDEAUX – MEUDON-LES ULIS-CENTRE – LES ULIS-QUARTIERS NORD ET OUEST
– Drive 2 kms on D 188 and take first exit to Bures-sur-Yvette
– At the roundabout, take first exit (I.H.E.S will be indicated), route de Chartres
The IHES entrance is located 500m to your right. Look for N° 35, just before roundabout “rond-point du 8 mai 1945″.
By public transport from Paris
– Take the RER B towards Saint-Rémy-les-Chevreuse
– Get off the train at the Bures-sur-Yvette station
– Follow the Seneuze boulevard that is right next to the railway
– At around 500 m from the station, take the first street on your right at the “Rond-point du 8 mai 1945″ roundabout. The entrance to IHÉS is on your left: N° 35 route de Chartres, almost on the roundabout (big green gate).
On Friday the 10th of April, the conference will take place at the